{dj-N} Thermodynamix {dj-N} Thermodynamix

It's DJ Nate.
What else is there to say?

CriSPike - Harp CriSPike - Harp

Really good for a first song, I can see you kept the style from this one in your other works. Great.

CriSPikeGD responds:

Thanks my bro! :)

CriSPike - Paranoid CriSPike - Paranoid

Great, I really love your style of songs. Everything blends together really well here, love this.

CriSPike - Lit Fusion CriSPike - Lit Fusion

Really love this, can't even explain why. Just very consistent throughout and fun to listen to. Great job!

Gato Pelon Gato Pelon

Really love the classical and dubstep mix, really well done. The drops are cool as well. and have a nice consistent beat. Really good and fun to listen to.

Titans by Razihel & Aero Chord Titans by Razihel & Aero Chord

Why did you upload this to Newgrounds? This isn't your song, delete it please.

Outlaw - its different Outlaw - its different

Stolen song. Get off of Newgrounds please, the mods have enough to deal with already, they don't need another song thief.

WelcomeMYdud3 responds:

"No copyright songs"

Ultimate Forces Ultimate Forces

Good at the beginning, although nothing special, but when it changes it seems really out of tune and generic. The mixing is also a bit off. You have talent, but you need more practice with mixing and loops.

[Electro] Homestuck - Savior of the Waking World | Ilrell Remix [Electro] Homestuck - Savior of the Waking World | Ilrell Remix

Amazing mixing. Everything fits together perfectly, the violins and the drum beat at the beginning, the chiptune and instruments, it's all very well done. Great job.

Ilrell responds:

Thanks a lot :D
but tbh i am still pretty noob at mixing ;3;

Eternal Sunset Eternal Sunset

Love the bassline and the laser overtones. The mixing is a little off though, some sounds are too loud or too quiet. I do love the overall style of the piece regardless, and the very bass heavy drum beat is nice. Pretty great song overall.

EdKempeper responds:

Hi ! Thank you very much for your constructive review ! yes, i could have work a bit more on the mixing. I'll keep your advises in mind for my next track ;)