Nemesis Nemesis

Wonderful, love these Luftrausers style games. Very nice pixel graphics and really fun. Love it!

Robot Tarantula Robot Tarantula

It's hard but easy to rate this as I DIDN'T EVEN GET THROUGH THE SECOND ACTUAL PART OF THE GAME!! I say no one should play this game as it is unplayable, the music is bad and repetitive and the graphics are bad.

AVOID THIS GAME AT ALL COSTS!

Super Mechs Super Mechs

I first found this game on notdoppler.com and from that moment (which was last year) I loved this f***ing game. Good graphics, no lag, even on my hp laptop, fun and addicting gameplay, turn based gameplay goes great with it, overall, undoubtedly a great game, 5 stars, well done Tactisoft!

Eternal Sunset Eternal Sunset

Love the bassline and the laser overtones. The mixing is a little off though, some sounds are too loud or too quiet. I do love the overall style of the piece regardless, and the very bass heavy drum beat is nice. Pretty great song overall.

EdKempeper responds:

Hi ! Thank you very much for your constructive review ! yes, i could have work a bit more on the mixing. I'll keep your advises in mind for my next track ;)

Stars Stars

Always love some chiptune boss battle music. Definitely deserves the front page feature.